RCF is for the convinced and the unconvinced, the lost, the found, the burned, the bored, cynical and the spiritual. We invite you, no matter where you are in the process, to explore, grow with, and experience God.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Yet Another Update

Hey All,
   Sorry for the period of silence that has lapsed since my last post....I'm actually considering creating a header that perpetually apologizes for how rarely I update the wall. It seems like it enters my mind to post, and then the schedule of the day hi-jacks my attention. I suppose it's better to put off internet posting to meet with people, than putting off meetings for the sake of writing a blog. T he downside of that is that for the past month I've gone home feeling as if I had forgotten to do something.....
  In any case, I just wanted to drop in and say hello, and correct some information from my last posting. Unfortunately Becky's sinus surgery has been postponed for awhile so we are a ways off from being able to remedy that situation. I'll post more concrete news on here, as soon as I have it.
In the arena of good news, it seems like God has smiled on our desire for a new car......our little Honda has done us pretty good since we bought it two years ago. But we've been wanting to get a 4-door just in case we need to give people rides to things like RCF and such...and it seems like we're about to get a newer 4dr VW Golf. Which is uber-awesome (that's a technical German term to describe our exact sentiments).... Anywho, we are both thankful for your prayers and encouragements. Please keep praying for Becky's sinuses to correct themselves, that the car offer works out, and for God to grant RCF favor on the University of Oregon campus.

Thanks for reading my sporadic, rambling posting.
Matt,
 Reformed Campus Fellowship.

No comments:

Post a Comment